Getting hurt on the job can cause numerous problems. A back injury can affect you physically, mentally, emotionally and financially. And if you are hurt, your family may suffer, too.
The Minnesota workers’ compensation system is complicated. If you have questions about how much workers’ comp wage replacement you can expect to receive — and if you’re wondering about how to cover your medical costs — you need to get those questions answered.
Your Case Is Unique
Your back injury case is different from any other case. An experienced attorney can help you understand your rights under the law. A dedicated workers’ comp lawyer who understands the ins and outs of the system can help you get the maximum benefits to which you are entitiled, including wage replacement benefits that correspond to how hurt you are.
Attorney Jack Baehman can help you find answers to questions like:
- How do I prove the extent to which my injury has affected my livelihood?
- Can I see my own doctor?
- How much am I owed in past-due benefits?
- How much money can I expect to receive in the coming months and years?
- What if my injuries are so serious that I need re-training?
- When it comes to maximizing my benefits, how much of a difference will an attorney make?
- If I suffered an injury with long-term symptoms (like pain), how can I make sure my benefits cover my family in the future?
- Who will pay my medical bills right now?
Every situation is different. Make sure you get the legal advice and representation you need to get the most out of your Minnesota workers’ comp claim.