Protecting Injured Workers
And Their Families For The Short And Long Term
Jack Baehman has been representing injured workers since 1989. His experience includes representing thousands of injured workers in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Mr. Baehman handles cases within the entire workers' compensation system including:
- Department of Labor and Industry
- Office of Administrative Hearings
- Workers' Compensation Court of Appeals
- Minnesota Supreme Court
When you hire Jack, he handles your case every step of the way. If you have any questions, you speak directly to Jack, not with another associate attorney. Jack is a strong advocate for his clients every step of the way from intake to settlement to trial.
When not in the office, Jack enjoys hunting, fishing, woodworking and dirt track racing.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh