Jack Baehman has been representing injured workers since 1989. His experience includes representing thousands of injured workers in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Mr. Baehman handles cases within the entire workers' compensation system including:
- Department of Labor and Industry
- Office of Administrative Hearings
- Workers' Compensation Court of Appeals
- Minnesota Supreme Court
When you hire Baehman Law, you will get the one-on-one support you need. Jack will assist you every step of the way from intake to settlement or trial. Jack is well known as a strong advocate for his clients.
He is well respected by his peers on both sides of the Bar.
When not in the office, Jack enjoys hunting, fishing, woodworking and dirt track racing.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh