Protecting Injured Workers
And Their Families For The Short And Long Term

Collecting Death Benefits Through The Workers’ Comp System

Losing a loved one is a tragic event, especially if it was a sudden or unexpected loss. If your loved one died in a work-related accident or because of work-related activity, workers’ compensation dictates that compensation is owed to the victim’s family.

These cases are extremely complex. An employer’s insurance company may offer to settle the claim quickly, hoping to minimize the amount it pays out. At Baehman Fitzgerald, attorney Jackson Baehman has served the east Twin Cities metro since 1989, fighting big insurance companies to obtain the maximum amount of recovery for injured workers or for a deceased worker’s family.

Compassionate And Knowledgeable Representation

We know how difficult it can be to accomplish anything while mourning the loss of a loved one. We will handle the bulk of the work that must be done for your claim. Our goal is to provide you with effective legal guidance while providing ample opportunity for you to mourn your loss.

In addition to workers’ compensation benefits, you may have cause to pursue a wrongful death claim. We will review the facts of your case to determine if a negligence lawsuit is warranted.

We know it is impossible to place a price on the life of a loved one, but there are many factors an insurer should consider for compensation to put you in the best possible position for your recovery.

We will make sure you are never alone in any step of this process. As your legal representative, we will keep in constant touch with you to keep you updated on every facet of your case.

Know Your Rights After A Work-Related Death

Let our Woodbury-based team represent you if you have been impacted by a loved one’s work-related death. Our lawyers know how critical fair compensation is to you. We offer a free consultation, and you will only pay an attorney fee if we obtain a recovery for you. Contact our Woodbury office today for a free consultation or call 651-447-6657.